Requests are limited to:
- Screenshots of characters from the show (No full scenes please!)
- Recolors of CANON characters (EX: Pinkie Pie recolored as Fluttershy)Requests are at the bottom of the totem pole, so there are no time limitations. There will be a limit of two request slots at a time.Commissions:
All OC's fall under the commission category
- Original character (Show accurate) - $3
- Original character (Original style) - $5
- Additional original characters- $2 for every extra character
- Background- $4
- Shading- $1
- Blooms and Lighting- $1
- Vectoring Sketches- $2 (Sketches MUST have been made by you, no exceptions)Commissions trump everything in terms of importance. Please allow at least 10 days for all commissions to be completed; this may change based on the complexity of the piece. As of now, there will be a maximum of two commission slots at a time. You will be notified if this number changes.Comics
- 1-5 panels- $10 (Allow 1 week)
- 6-10 panels- $20 (Allow 2 weeks)
- 11-15 panels- $30 (Allow 3 weeks)
- +15 panels- $30 +$3 for every additional panel (Allow 3 weeks +1 day for every additional panel, 1 week for every 5 panels)Comics are open to any character(s), concept, or style. This is the only time I will accept payment for vectoring canon characters. Due to physical limitations, one comic slot will available at a time. No mature themes.When asking for commissions or comics
Send me a note describing EXACTLY what you want. If you want an image to look a certain way, you must tell me everything you have in mind before I start; not while I'm in the process of making your commission. You will be charged extra if you decide to add or change something while I'm making your piece. Once the image has been uploaded, commissions are non-refundable, so remember: the more detail you put into your initial explanation, the better.
(sorry it isn't a pretty button)
Paypal is set up so commissions and donations are the same button
After you have given me a description of what you want, I will send you a note telling you the exact price and when to expect the image to be completed. After the note has been sent, you will have three days to pay the full amount, otherwise your commission slot will be given to the next person in line. As for the three days rule, it would be much appreciated if you would pay right away rather than wait until the last minute; if you can't/don't want to pay for something, don't buy it.
I will also have a donation set up as well, but like I said in my last journal; no one is obligated to donate. Payment is based around the US dollar; I do not accept points.Have a question?
Feel free to ask any general questions in the comments section of my page, whereupon I will answer it as best I can. If you have questions regarding your piece, send me a note and I'll get back to you right away.